12.14.2008

internet

hola!
the internet is full of information! here's some of it! click links for more info!

"I write anti-job pieces because so many of us are socially conditioned to believe that jobs are just a natural and expected part of life. I like to nudge people to take a more conscious look at the alternatives. We're taught to believe we must have jobs, but the truth is that they're usually more trouble than they're worth.

"In the scope of human history, jobs are a fairly recent invention, a modernization of slavery and indentured servitude." - Steve Pavlina


fight club is probably my favourite movie. in october 2007, Charley Reed, someone who knows words and stuff better than me, explains why! dude, get out of my head! ok, ok, while i did feel this film had more subtle buddhist tones than... say... I heart Huckabees, i can't admit to drawing such in-depth parallels as this guy. bravo, chap!